Seidor Analytics brings you
Seidor Clarity, the out-of-the-box suite of reports
designed specifically for SAP Business One customers, offering extremely cost-effective, real-time,
interactive reporting to help you optimise your business.
within a few weeks
Key business area reporting
sales, inventory and finance
Who needs Seidor Clarity?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions then you
need Seidor Clarity…
- Do you spend hours each month manually updating reports?
- Do you struggle to unlock valuable insight from your existing information systems?
- Is it a hassle to share the right reports to the right audience on time?
- Do report users struggle to determine what to do next after viewing existing reports?
- Do your existing reports lack the “punch” and “pizzazz” that make your audience want to keep looking?
How does it work?
- Seidor Clarity’s accessible, out of the box reporting offers value to SQL and HANA implementations alike.
- Source data automatically retrieved daily from SAP Business One.
- Seidor Clarity provides a full suite of reports, broken down into four areas:
- Finance (General Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet)
- Sales (revenue and quantity, as well as gross profit and margin for products, top customers, top products, top sales reps, etc.)
- Stock and Purchasing (slow stock, order history, average consumption, days in inventory, critical stock items, etc.).
- Seidor Clarity provides a full suite of reports, accessible through:
- SAP Business One
- Seidor Clarity portal
- Mobile devices
How much does Seidor Clarity cost?
Once-off installation fee.
Pricing in EUR and USD also available on request, with indicative pricing as follows:
Once off EUR 1,250 and monthly subscription of EUR 150.
R 2 500*
Monthly subscription fee.
*Monthly subscription (payable semi-annually) depending on the number of users
starting from R 2 500.
Seidor Clarity runs on SQL or HANA-based SAP Business One, and the pricing is the same regardless of which database infrastructure is used.
- Ongoing support
- Regular new feature releases: Two release cycles in 2019 and 2020 and at least one in 2021
Join one of the regularly scheduled Webinars where we’ll show you all that Seidor Clarity has to offer.
5 June 2019
19 June 2019
5 July 2019
17 July 2019
31 July 2019
082 874 5777
• Designed for SAP Business One customers
• Interactive reporting
• Effortless implementation
• Full suite of reports
• Cost effective
• Mobile ready